Full Name Address City State Zip Code Email Primary contact person during ceremony/reception? (please provide name/phone) Phone
Preferred method of contact?
How did you two meet and how did he/she propose? Who are the most important people in your wedding and are there any special relationships to be aware of? What is the most anticipated moment of your wedding day? Length: Length: How many people are in your bridal party? Wedding Planner: Videograper:
Are you ceremony & reception at the same location?
Type of transportation to ceremony? Name & Address of Ceremony Location Name & Address of Reception Location If you're not getting ready at the ceremony location, please provide location information below? What is the most anticipated moment of your wedding day?
Preferred method of contact?
Full Name What is the most anticipated moment of your wedding day? How many participants? How did you hear about Nina Araica Photography? Anyone I should thank for your referral?
What will your images be used for?
Are you interested in having any products designed for you with your products? (holiday cards, announcements, invitations, wall prints, canvases, etc?) Are there any "must have" photos that you have your heart set on us creating? Describe your vision for the session. What do you want to capture most? What type of images are most important to you? Ex: Individual baby portraits, sibling interaction, family portraits, a little of everything, etc... WEDDING DAY TIMELINE
Wedding day timelines are a must have! They provide valuable details for everyone providing a service for your big day. If your timeline isn't ready to upload just yet, please email me once it is completed. If updates have been made to your timeline, please email me . Listed below is a breakdown of the approximate times needed for each moment. I recommend taking these times into account when creating your wedding day timeline. Remember to adjust the times +/- depending on your wedding party size, if you're not having a wedding party, family size, family groups ... and so on. 45 minutes - Bride, Groom & Bridal Party Preparation photos
20 minutes - Bride & Groom First Look photos
30 minutes - Bride & Groom with Bridal Party photos
45 minutes - Bride & Groom Portraits
30 minutes - Bride & Groom w/Family photos (if you have large families, it may take longer)
20 minutes - Reception Details & Ceremony Decoration photos
Is your timeline complete?
Below is an example of a Wedding Day Timeline
Hair & Makeup begin for the bridal party ( Bride is typically done last, for freshness)
Photographer arrives during last 20 minutes of bride's final touches ( assuming it will take 3hrs to get through the bridal party's hair & makeup)
Bride's hair & makeup completed. Photographer will take photos of the dress, shoes, bouquet, jewelry, etc. Then photograph the bride getting dressed and bridal portraits. If time allows, individual bridesmaid portraits as well. Conclude with family seeing bride for the 1st time.
Second photographer will be with the groom/groomsmen photographing his final touches as he gets dressed. Including detailed photos of his shoes, watch, cuff links, etc. Group/Individual groomsmen portraits will be taken, if time allows.
"First Look" photographs between bride & groom, as well as couple portraits (takes place on-location, typically lasts 20 minutes)
Wedding party photographs with all the bridesmaids & groomsmen (takes place on- location, typically lasts 30 minutes)
Detailed photographs of the venue, decorations, table decorations are taken (typically lasts 2 0 minutes)
Wedding ceremony begins
Immediately following ceremony (while guests are having cocktails). Family portraits will be taken of the immediate family (parents/grandparents/siblings). Please allow approx 3-5 minutes to setup and photograph each group. Guests portraits and candids as cocktail hour draws to a close.
Wedding party, bride & groom introductions to the reception, followed by 1st dance and dinner. Photographs will be taken during introduction and bride/groom mingling, refrain from photographing people eating - so there won't be any embarrassing photos.
Dinner concludes with toasts and cake cutting, followed by a few dancing photos and guest candids
Photography coverage concludes CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AGREEMENT OF TERMS
Please thoroughly read through all sections. This contract is between the client (named above) and Nina Araica Photography. CONTRACT OVERVIEW: This contract contains the entire understanding between Nina Araica Photography and the client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous contracts between the parties. The only way to add or change this contract is to do so in writing, signed by all the parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this contract, that does not mean that any other provision is also waived. The party against whom a waiver is sought to be effective must have signed a waiver in writing. Independent Contractor: This contract is NOT to be construed as an employment agreement in any way. The client understands that the photographer functions as an independent contractor. Consultation & Cooperation: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the event date in order to finalize the actual shooting times, locations and client's request list for specific photographs (in writing). The parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. The client will be responsible for, or have someone designated to identify people of whom specific photographs are desired. The photographer will not be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying people or gathering people for photographs. Nina Araica Photography is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to Nina Araica Photography. Portrait Agreement: A non-refundable $200 Reservation Deposit is due at the time of booking. Once we've finalized all the fun stuff, you will be sent an invoice detailing the total cost of your session with the required deposit amount. No session is officially booked until deposit has been received. The deposit is applied toward the total balance. Remaining balance is due one week prior to session date. $20 Travel Fee will be required, when portrait session location is more than 25 miles outside of 94541. Client is responsible for all entrance fees/tolls associated with location(s). Reservation Deposit & Payment Schedule: Upon client signature, Nina Araica Photography reserves the time/date agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that time/date. For this reason, the reservation deposit of 50% is NON-REFUNDABLE, even if date is changed or wedding cancelled for any reason, including acts of God, fire, strike, extreme weather, etc.
Reservation deposit (50%) is to be paid at time of signing this contract. The reservation deposit shall be applied towards the total cost of the contracted wedding photography package and/or additional add-ons. Client understands and agrees that the balance of the amount owed for the wedding photography packages described in this contract is due no later than 14 days prior to the event date. Client agrees if the balance is not paid by this agreed upon time, Nina Araica Photography will NOT photograph the wedding day described on the contract with no liability to Nina Araica Photography and loss of Reservation Deposit by client. There is a $50 charge on checks returned for any reason.
Nina is available for travel up to 20 miles from Hayward, California with no additional travel charges. Please inquire for the travel fee associated with shooting in other areas. All applicable travel fees are due upon booking and are non-refundable. The most common additional fees are related to travel expenses and entrance fees. Clients are responsible for all entrance fees, parking fees, and tolls associated with location.
• A $20 travel fee will be applied if client selects a location 20 miles outside of 94541 (and every 20 miles after that)
• All travel/entrance fees must be paid prior to the actual start of portrait session • Destination photography is also available for an additional cost Discounts: Nina Araica Photography is honored to offer a 20% discount to all Military personnel, Law Enforcement Officer, or Firefighter (active, retired, reserved), as a thank you for their daily sacrifice when serving our community. The discount will be applied toward the total package price. Must be able to provide verification (and be participating in the portrait session). Exclusive Photographer: Please note that the use of cameras (still and video) other than the photographer’s is prohibited during your session. Nina Araica Photography shall be the exclusive photographer(s) retained by the client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph the wedding while the photographer is working, and that any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to Nina Araica Photography and loss of Reservation Deposit by client. Family and friends of the client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they do not interfere with our duties and do not photograph poses arranged by the photographers. House Rules: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is clients responsibility, Nina Araica Photography will however offer technical recommendations where applicable. Shooting Time: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of the client in a manner enjoyed by all parties. Client and Nina Araica Photography agreement to cheerful cooperation and punctuality is therefore essential to that purpose. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and will not carry over scheduled end time, should the client arrive late. It is recommended that the bride and/or groom agree to set aside at least 30 minutes before the ceremony commencement of the wedding and a 45 minute time frame afterward for photographs that cannot be obtained during the wedding including group shots. If the bride or groom's late arrival prevents the 30 minute window from occurring, the photographer shall not be held liable for failure to take desired photographs. Images and Copyrights: The photographs produced by Nina Araica Photography are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Nina Araica Photography's explicitly written permission. Upon final payment by the client, the client has limited copyright ownership of the resulting images which may be used only for personal use and may not be copied or reprinted without express permission of Nina Araica Photography. This permission is included with high resolution “digital images” (purchased from Nina Araica Photography), with which the owner/client may make prints for PERSONAL USE, but may not copy, or distribute the digital images in any manner. The client must obtain written permission from, and compensate Nina Araica Photography prior to the client, or its friends/ relatives publishing or selling the images for profit.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COVERAGE INFORMATION & POLICIES
• $200 (non-refundable) deposit is due at time of booking, with remaining balance due 1 week prior to wedding date
• Prints/products are not included in package unless otherwise noted in package/session details • Prices are subject to change at any time, but will be locked in at the time of booking Completion/Delivery Schedule: Digital processing takes approximately 4 weeks. Upon completion the client will be notified via email that their photographs have been uploaded to a private online gallery for review and order availability. The email will include log in info, including passwords, links, and ordering details (e.g. coupon codes, etc). You are encouraged to share your gallery with family & friends, so they may order prints/downloads as well.
Private gallery will remain online for 30 days, no exceptions – all orders must be placed during that time. An additional 7 days can be purchased, for $25.00. Additional prints/digital images can be purchased. All portraits will be printed/delivered approximately 1-2 weeks after payment is received. Image downloads are available immediately. Due to the nature of custom photography, all sales are final.
PROOFS AND ORDERING
Approximately 2 weeks after your portrait session, you will be able to view your gallery of finished images, where you'll have an opportunity to make your print/product selections. Online galleries are available for 30 days - all orders must be placed during this time. The photographer retains the right to provide client with only the images that she deems artistically suitable to her standards.
VIEWING PROOFS (GALLERY)
It is recommended that the photographer and client meet in person to review the gallery and place the order. However, it is completely up to what is most convenient for the client.
• Should we meet: Clients in the Bay Area will be presented with their gallery during an in person viewing appointment. Clients who live outside of the Bay Area will have their viewing appointment online using Zoom or Skype.
• Should the client opt to not meet: Clients will receive an email when their gallery is complete, which will include viewing instructions on how to access your gallery and your password.
Clients have two options for viewing/ordering prints. If you prefer Independent Ordering in the comfort of your own home, on your own time, feel free to access your gallery on your own and place your order within the 30 days timeline. However, if you are located in the Bay Area, an in person ordering appointment can be scheduled, if you'd prefer. Please come prepared to place your order during this selection appointment. Your custom portraits will be delivered approximately 2-3 weeks from the time the order was placed.
In order to maintain the quality of high-resolution images created during your session, I use professional printing labs for all of my clients printing needs. I provide my clients with the opportunity to purchase high quality prints and other products (canvas, metal prints, acrylic, etc).
• Variety of size/print options available for purchase
• Due to the custom nature of these products, all orders are considered final and are non-refundable
• Price will be locked in at the time of booking (prices are subject to change at any time)
• Any future orders (e.g. after the closing of your online gallery) are subject to the current pricing
• High Resolution Digital Downloads available for purchase
• Single Image Download $30 each
• Full Gallery Download $350
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION All images created by Nina Araica Photography are copyright protected and remain the property of Nina Araica Photography. Digital files are available for purchase and may be printed for personal use. These files may not be used for profit, contests, or competition and may not be altered in any way without the express consent of Nina Araica Photography. All images are copyright of Nina Araica Photography and it is illegal to copy, alter, scan, redistribute, and print images without consent. COPYRIGHT
All images created by Nina Araica Photography are copyright protected and remain the property of Nina Araica Photography. Digital files are available for purchase and may be printed for personal use. These files may not be used for profit, contests, or competition and may not be altered in any way without the express consent of Nina Araica Photography. All images are copyright of Nina Araica Photography and it is illegal to copy, alter, scan, redistribute, and print images without consent. Nina Araica Photography reserves the right to use any picture in any form such as, but not limited to the use in advertising, reproduction and copyright.
By booking with Nina Araica Photography, I understand that I will be given a limited copyright release and protected by Federal Copyright Law. I may print photos at the photo lab of my choice. It is therefore unlawful to reproduce in any manner. I may not use the photos for any financial gain. I also may not post any photos online (Instagram, Facebook or other social media platforms) without having either Nina Araica Photography's logo or the copyright clearly stated. Images and Copyrights: The photographs produced by Nina Araica Photography are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Nina Araica Photography's explicitly written permission. Upon final payment by the client, the client has limited copyright ownership of the resulting images which may be used only for personal use and may not be copied or reprinted without express permission of Nina Araica Photography. This permission is included with high resolution “digital images” (purchased from Nina Araica Photography), with which the owner/client may make prints for PERSONAL USE, but may not copy, or distribute the digital images in any manner. The client must obtain written permission from, and compensate Nina Araica Photography prior to the client, or its friends/ relatives publishing or selling the images for profit. Copyright/Release: By booking with Nina Araica Photography, I understand that I will be given a limited copyright release and protected by Federal Copyright Law. I may print photos at the photo lab of my choice. It is therefore unlawful to reproduce in any manner. I may not use the photos for any financial gain. I also may not post any photos online (Facebook or otherwise) without having either Nina Araica Photography's logo or the copyright clearly stated. MODEL RELEASE
I hereby give Nina Araica Photography permission to use images from this session for portfolio use, studio display, website, advertisement, and/or promotional materials. If session includes minors - I am the guardian of the minor(s) being photographed and agree to this model release on their behalf. Model Release: I, the undersigned model, freely give to Nina Araica Photography the irrevocable right to use my name (or any fictional name), copyright and/or publish photographs or digital information pertaining to them, in still, single, multiple, moving or video format in all forms and media (including the Internet), or in which I may be included in whole or in part or composite, or distorted in form, or reproductions thereof, in color or otherwise, made through any media in their studio, on websites or emails or elsewhere for art, or any other lawful purpose by Nina Araica Photography. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect and approve the finished product or copy that may be used in connection with an image that the Photographer has taken of me, or the use to which it may be applied.
SATISFACTION Your satisfaction is my number one priority. So if you are unhappy with your images for any reason, please contact me within 24 hours of receiving your gallery so that we can have a conversation about your options. Please note, re-shoots are not always granted - especially for situations like 'you're unhappy with your wardrobe, a face you were making, your hairstyle choice, etc', but let's have a conversation and see what's going on! Cancellation: In the event of cancellation the Reservation Deposit paid is non-refundable. The deposit shall be liquidated for damages to Nina Araica Photography in the event of a cancellation, or breach of contract by the client. The client shall also be responsible for payment of any Nina Araica Photography materials/charges incurred up to time of cancellation. Right Of Withdrawal: Nina Araica Photography’s discovery of new information, changes, or other factors tending to circumvent its policies could result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation, location-facility-time changes, missed-late appointments, bad or returned checks, or late payments are all examples of contributing factors. Should Nina Araica Photography initiate the withdrawal, all fees and deposits will be returned. In case of withdrawal, $100 an hour is billed for all photography services already provided. If Nina Araica Photography withdraws the client will not be billed for any services in excess of their deposits (except if deposit was in the form of a returned check). Limit Of Liability: In the unlikely event that the photographer cannot perform this contract due to injury, illness, an extreme emergency, fire, act of God, or any other cause beyond the photographer's control which prevents them from photographing the event, Nina Araica Photography shall return the deposit to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract.
Nina Araica Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photograph materials have been lost, damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Nina Araica Photography's control, the limit of photographer’s liability shall not exceed the contract/package price stated herein. ACCIDENT WAIVER and RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby assume all of the risks involved in participating in any/all activities associated with this portrait session (herein referred to as event), including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: The Soil Ecology Society, (SES) and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. I acknowledge that SES and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf. I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity. The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. Severability: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this contract as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Amendments: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement and only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, signed and dated by the client and Nina Araica Photography shall be recognized as amendments to this contract. Thank you for completing the client questionnaire and photography contract. Please electronically sign below to complete this portion of the booking process. By signing this contract, the photographer and the client(s) agree to all terms and conditions stated in said contract. Submit